Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ballet With Artsy MoMo (aka Art Geek)


Dress: DKNY (via Lane Bryant)
Chiffon Layering Blouse: Old Navy 
Clutch: Vintage
Shoes: Payless
Belt: Target


Dress: Jessica Howard (via Von Maur) 
Shoes: Unknown (but, ultra cute... amiright?)

Well, Artsy MoMo and I had a fantastic time out on the town. We went to the ballet version of Moulin Rouge, which was lovely and lots of fun. 
MoMo and I made the 'mistake' of being some of the best dressed ladies at the event that night! I mean, who goes to the ballet in jeans, really? Neither of us, that's for sure. We looked great and had fun. And, MoMo got so many compliments on her dress I was starting to get a bit of a complex by the end of the night!  ;) 
And, oy did I cheese like an idiot in that photo! But, it was certainly a reflection of how I felt. I had so much fun getting out and being glamours with a girlfriend! Thanks again MoMo, for coming with me! 
Sorry (again), for the lack of postiness... and for the delay in getting those photos posted. But, here they are... Hope they lived up to the hype! 

1 comment:

  1. You both look amazing. But holy frijoles, that sparkly dress is TO DIE FOR.

    ReplyDelete